•What if I told you that in just a few minutes, the humor of Christine and Joey could do the following for your employees!
Reduce their stress- YES, it’s true!
Better their autoimmune system- No sickies here!
Involuntarily release their endorphins- they feel good!
Make them like you more- who wouldn’t want that?
And best of all, increase their listening skills! I should have brought my kids!
Christine and Joey delivered a class act!
This marks my second company-wide retreat that incorporated the humor of Christine and Joey to make the final night of speeches an outrageous and fun way to captivate, invigorate and motivate! Their masterful abilities will have your employees remembering it all and loving you for it for years to come! Thank you Christine and Joey! Can’t wait to hire you for the next one!
Kim Bockover, Barrington Group - Sarasota, Florida (Sept 2016)
•Christine's workshops are high energy and super fun! There are many management/life lessons embedded in the workshops she offers. She is passionate about what she does and it certainly shows! ~ Zheng Chen, USF St. Petersburg (Aug 2016)
• I invited Christine to lead an improv evening for myself and a group of friends. I asked her (or rather instructed her) to 'crack them open' and she did! It was no easy task considering the mostly reluctant introverts that were assembled. Christine arrived and immediately put everyone at ease. She created a fun space and skillfully brought forth inspired performances from everyone. We laughed to the point of tears and were deeply moved by moments of connection and synchronicity among us. It was truly an unforgettable evening. And one of the most reluctant participants has decided to seek out an improv group in her own city to continue the fun. Christine is an improv master. The experience of love and laughter is guaranteed! - With love and laughter - Deanna (Sept 2013)
• Just a note to say how much Encore totally loved Lazy Fairy's performance at our recent luncheon. Your ability to interact with the audience, and make us laugh by using material obtained on the spot is amazingly funny and entertaining. We especially loved the last act with the interview and it's translation for the hearing impaired, it is priceless! Thanks again to you and your team Catey Brannan and Joey Panek, it was great!
Sincerely, Carol Kovilaritch & Kathy Rainey, 1st Vice President/ program coordinator with Encore, Inc September 2012
• "Funny 'til it hurts ...it will be a sellout; it's absolutely one of the best, must-see scenes in Sarasota." ~read the full story: TICKET: by MC Coolidge Dec 2010
• “The Players Theatre is thrilled to host Lazy Fairy Improv. We have received numerous patron feedback regarding how good your guys are. I personally will not miss a performance since I think the troupe is the funniest thing I have every seen! I highly recommend other organizations and even individuals to book you for events including parties, weddings, birthdays, and even funerals! It is my pleasure to host “Lazy Fairy Improv” at The Players Theatre! ~ Michelle Bianchi Pingel, Managing Director – The Players Theatre
• “I just wanted to thank you for an extremely entertaining evening. I haven’t laughed like that in a long, long time and of course, it was especially funny for Scott, Rachel and I. We’re going Clubbing but I promised to somewhat behave. haha You’re awesome!!! Thanks again,” ~Leslie Shortt
• "You all were so fabulous. Thanks for coming over. You were the highlight of Daniel's party." ~ Susie Marro
• "If anyone out there is throwing a party or event, and wants to make it really memorable and engaging, get Lazy Fairy Improv! Take a minute to watch this video for just a taste... I've seen them several times over the last few years, and the last performance I saw proves that this crew knows something about excellence. They really have become masters of their craft. Catch a show if you don't believe me." ~ Steve McAllister
• "Describing what they do would be about as funny as dissecting Tinkerbell, so I threw some zen philosophy at you instead. Trust me: they're funny, even enlightening." ~ Critic on the Run
• “Last night you peaked into my family’s traditional holiday activities and had the audience in stitches. I told you my mom insists we drink a lot of champagne and stay away from the hor’s d’ourves and a consequence we all get toasted. You took the theme and created a thoroughly memorable rendition …thanks for a great memory. PS We are thinking of hiring you for a special event. Yes, we will feed you.” ~ Victoria Roberts
• “Congrats on a great show – my husband went and said he laughed so much his face hurt!” ~ Pam Karasy
• “It was great! We’ll be back for more!” ~ Jimmy Dean
• “I laughed, I cried, I peed my pants!!!!!!!! The most fun I have had outside of my job! Love you guys…” ~ Anny Barker Schefler, Community Haven (donate to Community Haven - one of my favorite places in the world ~ Christine)
• “OMG I just watched the video Translation for the Hearing Impaired on your site and was absolutely DYING it was SO FUNNY! I sent it to everyone on my list along with your schedule. I swear, Christine, if that isn’t a regular feature of the show, it should be! If you got all that out of Latin I can just imagine the possibilities. MIND BOGGLING!” Best ~Charmaine
• “Fantastic! Our guests are still a Buzz… Our event was a huge success and we owe it all to the amazing talent of the cast of the improv team. I would without hesitation recommend and rebook your cast.” ~ Lynn McDonald, Recipe for Happiness (2008, 2009 & 2010)
• “I saw you last week at the Recipe for Happiness and thought you guys were terrific.” ~ Autumn
• My husband and I both enjoyed the Lazy Fairy Improv performance at the Banyan event last evening. Your troupe certainly brought smiles to people’s faces. You were really great in the “alligator wrestling” skit. ~ Ann Olson, Encore President
• "Christine, you were great!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much. It’s funny, some people never did figure out exactly what was going on. I even overheard someone ask if she was just a gate crasher! You definitely made the evening. ~ Linda - Rehearsal Dinner Crash with Jackie Daniels
• “You so funny.” ~ Gionel, 2 years, 4 months old
• "Before I know it I’m having fun and standing up in front of everyone improvising and actually getting laughs!" ~ The Scenestress, Acting Out
• "Lazy Fairy Improv Troupe Rocks! Thank you, Christine Alexander and troupe for making us laugh till we cried." ~ Alex Jordan
• "Great show last night, laughed my A$$ off!" ~ Linda Campbell
• "Awesome show tonight! Laughed my clown gyno off!!" ~ Thao Martine Ross
• "My husband and I attended your show last night and it was wonderful. I laughed so much I had tears streaming down my face. Can't wait to see you next month! I think you guys are awesome!" ~ Linda M. Watterworth